With one of the coldest winters behind us, and a spring that has not quite ‘sprung’, my fellow New Yorkers are ready for some serious summer sun. From anchor notecards to wavy wallpaper, there are a multitude of ways to let the sunshine in. Grab the beach towel and check out our roundup for all things nautical.
1. Iron Wall Sconce, $79 from Wisteria
2. Illusion End Table, $998 from Anthropologie
3. Faux Coral, $49.95 (large) from Z Gallerie
4. Buoy Ottoman, $225 from Modern Dose
5. Satellite Pendant, $149 from School House Electric
6. Surfer Girl Print, $75 from Velocity Art & Design
7.Thomas Paul Notecards, $18 from Velocity Art & Design
8. Glass Growler, $19 from West Elm
9. Captain Smith Wallpaper, $180/roll from Grow House Grow!
10. Whitby Wallpaper, £45.00 from Mini Moderns